For over 30 years, CARSA has maintained a strong connection between our client focus and our continued investment in human capital. Inspired by our corporate values, CARSA operates a sustainable human resources policy that focuses on the continuous development of our personnel and a work ethic that is founded on trust, dedication and respect. Talent acquisition and retention is essential to our business, because we are only as good as our team. We also believe in providing an open, transparent, productive and rewarding professional environment to encourage and empower all of our employees to fulfil their potential.
Current job vacancies
Junior Consultant (BRU-20-07)
We are looking for a reliable and motivated Junior Consultant with 2-3 years of working experience, to join our Brussels team. The successful candidate will be required to:
- Proactively contribute to design, develop and implement international projects;
- Assist the implementation of service contracts for International Organisations;
- Collect, classify and communicate relevant information from European Institutions to our team from other branches.
Suitable candidates must
- Have a University Degree in Economics, Engineering, International Business or European Studies;
- Have working experience in European policies;
- Have an excellent working knowledge of English;
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills;
- Be computer literate.
A sound knowledge of additional languages will be considered an asset. Due to the expansion plan of the company, this position implies real career development in the mid-term.
If you enjoy working in an international environment, possess creativity and initiative, and are passionate about European programmes and policies, send us, before 18 July 2020, your CV together with a Cover Letter, by email to Mr David Vidal (email@example.com), with the following reference: BRU-20-07.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
We are always looking for talent. No matter your level of experience, if you are a proactive person who wants to take your career to the next level and hold a higher university degree, don’t miss the opportunity to join our team. Send us your profile and face exciting new challenges.